Sunday, November 1, 2009

You Can Rub Strongly



I spent hours at the D2 home store today, too. I bought cooking and cleaning stuff, but I missed these things. I found this at Khing's apartment after I got home. I wonder if we have these things in the US. Seems like a Swiffer, but without the plastic handle. The English on the package says:
MULTI PURPOSE WET CLOTH
Change the mood of your home. Change your home neat and luxurious.
We are going to return our customer's favor with better products.
Keep your kitchen, furniture or leather goods clean with the useful item.
You can rub strongly with thick sheet.

That much I understand, but then along the side it says, "Potable Goods," and I can't imagine what that is supposed to mean.

On the back we find:
CAUTION
It's for cleaning. Use only for its intended purpose.
The sheet will get dry if you keep it out of the case for a long time, so use it immediately after taking it out.
Before cleaning up with the wet-tissue, remove the sand or hard dirt to avoid scratch.
It's a disposable item.
Do not throw it away into lavatory.
Do use in on the chemical goods.
Keep away from direct sunlight or any hot place.
Keep out of reach of children.

I wonder how the one about chemical goods started out.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment