Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!


In Japan, they play Chrismas music in all the stores for a month, but they don't get the day off work. So, our Christmas in Japan will be on Saturday, when I can stay home.
The Tree Set is from D2. It came with all the decorations - glass balls, garland, bows, gold-painted pine cones, 30 blinking lights, little wrapped boxes, a big bow for the top, a Merry Christmas sign, and a packet of cotton (for a snow effect). About $22. I put on the lights and Dante did everything else. I didn't give him the cotton, 'cause I thought it was lame.
Vicky doesn't have the same idea I do that the tree isn't complete until there is a pile of presents under it. I guess she wants them all to show up on Christmas Eve at midnight.
For Christmas dinner, Vicky's having sushi, Dante is having his favorite pasta (carbonara), and I'm having adzuki-bean filled pastries. Maybe I'll get some KFC, too. When in Rome . . .
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Well at least you can look forward to a few days off for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete